25th August 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for both RAS and IAS Exams while doing Job?

can i do study for ras and ias exam and job together.means can i do both work together.

25th August 2011, 04:06 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I prepare for both RAS and IAS Exams while doing Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do study for ras and ias exam and job together.means can i do both work together.
yeah it is possible to do but some pros and cons of doing the same are as follows so please do read it.

Pros :- (Advantages)
->There are several advantages of doing this type of preparation mainly your time will not be wasted(interms of earning money).
->You will have your work experience certificates if you are unable to qualify the IAS entrance
->you will not become a burden to anybody whether you are dependent or independent on parents.
->you can see the outside world and apply what you want to do.

Cons :- Disadvantages
->Your time will maximum wasted(interms of preparation.) due to traveling and all other things
->your concentration levels while in front of books will be very low because of the job tensions.
->you will take it light if you are not strongly determined.
->Due to work pressures and tensions you will be unable to concentrate on what you have to do.
->there are many many disadvantages than advantages

My Advise is
Its not good to opt this option until and unless your financial position is worst.
my suggestion to you is if not possible to sit at home and prepare without doing job .
then take time to earn money and resign to your job and start preparation with the regular coaching classes.
then you can make into your dream.

hope you will follow.

all the best

Regards

~AdityA~

25th August 2011, 06:54 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for both RAS and IAS Exams while doing Job?

" Impossible word always finds in the dictionary of fools."So nothing is impossible if one has a determination to do that particular task if HE is manage to do so.As you have not mentioned about your academic details about your past performance that whether you are an average or above average student so it is difficult to suggest you a specific solution.But as you are an adult one means above the age of 18 years so you can ascertain yourself that in which parameters your efficiency is ascertained.

If you really feel that you can easily manage the both tasks easily then definitely go for it as a student mind is balanced if HE is a working one & connect HIMSELF with the outside word too in HIS student life as at that time HE is not only gaining the learning process but also gains a practical experience of a job too.You can also opt a part time job option if you willing to do so instead of a full time one as it spares you some more time to study.

2nd December 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can any body apply for Rajasthan Service Commission & Haryana Service Commission but his/ her Graduation Final year result is awaited.

Please reply as soon as possible

29th February 2012, 07:17 PM
chandler8161

dear in this state of mind when you are not clear with the way forward for the career taking a right decision at right time leads to either spoil or make your future life......

as you have did MA... you have various opportunities such as -

govt jobs as a -
1. Teacher or professor
2. competition exams conducted by SSC, RPSC, UPSC etc
3. Assistants & executive jobs in various govt departments such as forest, secretariat, collectorate, railways, banks, etc etc

i would suggest you to go for preparation for either a profesor for which you have to clear the NET or SLET exam conducted by UGC twice in a year in your specialized subject

or

IAS/ IPS

or

go for preparation of Banks jobs like clerical & PO level

or

preparation of other jobs offered by SSC, UPSC, RPSC, etc etc

in the last 2 options if you go for preparation of Maths, Reasoning & GK then this can be utilized in almost all the exams as maths, reasoning & GK are common in almost all competition exam...

i have focused more on govt sector as you are not interested in private sector...

i would also like to suggest you that you may go for a part time or full time private job which will not only give money but also your dependency on family will minimized.. you can go for teaching job which will not only revise the subject terms but also help in the preparation of NET SLET exams for bieng a professor or JRF or lecturer...

Choice is yours

10th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I prepare for both RAS and IAS Exams while doing Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can any body apply for Rajasthan Service Commission & Haryana Service Commission but his/ her Graduation Final year result is awaited.

Please reply as soon as possible
yes ! you can ,but you shuld complete your graduation before interview.

29th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH WE HAVE TO STUDY FOR RAS

20th December 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after M.Sc in IT

25th July 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,my financial problem is not ok i doing B-tech in ECE branch my father is whole income is going to my study.
Sir,plz suggest that how i doing preperation to crack RAS exam without doing coaching. Become RAS and then IAS is my dream.

17th March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bca 2nd year and want to be an ias officer please guide me what all the stepsI could take for this
jaipur

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?