2nd July 2012, 01:04 PM
SHOBHA DADHICH

Am I eligible to appear for IAS and RAS Exams being a candidate from General category with an age of 32 years?

Sir, i am 32 years old. I belong to general categery. So can i fight ias and ras exam.

2nd July 2012, 03:51 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IAS and RAS Exams being a candidate from General category with an age of 32 years?

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IAS and RAS examination
Then I must tell you that as a general candidate you have passed your age limit
For general candidate the age criteria is 21 to 30 years.

For SC/ST there is 5 years and for OBC there is 3 years age relaxation

All the best...............
18th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IAS and RAS Exams being a candidate from General category with an age of 32 years?

my name is sangeeta..completed my B.D.S in the year of 2011....My DOB is 5-11-1988..m i eligible to appear for RAS xam.....
18th July 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i m 24 year old..completed B.D.S. in d year of 2011..belonging to OBC category...m i eligible to appear for RAS
23rd August 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to fight i.a.s after completing bachelor's degree in radiation technology??
8th April 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year b.tech student and want to appear in ras xam but my problem is that i am in my last 8th sem and have backs remaining so am i eligible for th exam????
13th May 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

i have done class 12 th from UTTAR PRADESH PRESENTLY I M DOIN ENGINEERING FROM BHILWARA AM I ELIGIBLE FOR RAS EXAM
28th April 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a doctor. i want prepration for ras exam plz gude me for mians subject
27th July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 33 and domicial of rajashthan i am eligible for RAS EXAM
10th August 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 32 year old belongs to OBC, and I fall under creamy layer category. Is the Age limit relaxation still applicable to me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?