18th March 2016, 02:08 PM
Nevedyam Singh Rathore

Can I do BCA with MCA after 12th and then can I give RAS and IAS exam?

Sir, I have commerce with computer science as optional subject, can i do BCA and MCA after 12th and then can i give exams of RAS and IAS.

18th March 2016, 08:38 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Can I do BCA with MCA after 12th and then can I give RAS and IAS exam?

Yes of course after your MCA you can appear for the IAS recruitment as it needs any one graduate degree course at least in any discipline to appear for the IAS recruitment,so you can appear for the IAS recruitment after MCA,as you wish

IAS is the Indian Administrative Services recruitment which is conducted by the UPSC board and the RAS examination is conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission board which is also eligible after any graduate degree course of study,so you can appear for both the IAS and RAS examinations

BCA is done after 12th and during your graduation on wards take the coaching for the IAS recruitment which will be use full for you to get qualified in the IAS and RAS as these are the civil services and it needs good concentration on the subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?