15th December 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BA? What is the age limit for pursuing the course?

Respected Sir, My age is 32 years and I am pursuing my graduation with BA and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed course. I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BA? What is the age limit for pursuing the course? If yes then please tell me how can I apply for the course?

Related Questions:
17th December 2016, 12:19 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BA? What is the age limit for pursuing the course?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course after completing BA

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:-

B.Ed :- Bachelor of Education is a one year teacher,s training course.

The Eligible candidates should have completed graduation in Arts, Science and Commerce with 50% marks from recognised University.

The age of 21 to 35 years is eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

Some Institution conducts entrance exam for admission to B.Ed course and others select candidate on the basis of marks secured in the graduation.
17th December 2016, 09:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BA? What is the age limit for pursuing the course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have bachelor degree like B.A, B.Com etc from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%. The maximum age limit to purse B.Ed course for general category candidate is 35 years. As per my knowledge, you are eligible for B.Ed course after completion of BA course.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination. For B.Ed course you need to appear in the entrance examination and score a good marks in entrance examination for getting admission in reputed college.
18th December 2016, 09:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My age is 32 years and I am pursuing my graduation with BA and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed course. I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BA? What is the age limit for pursuing the course? If yes then please tell me how can I apply for the course?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course but you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course. There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?