14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB degree, if my age is 46 years?

My DOB is 14.08.70. I have done B.Com (Hons) regular from Delhi university in 1991. I want to get admission in LLB. Please confirm am I eligible for LLB from Ch Charan singh university or any other university this year?
Himanshu 9717998897.

14th February 2017, 09:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB degree, if my age is 46 years?

Chaudhary Charan Singh University, formerly Meerut University, is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in LLB course at the age of 46 years.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: CCS University Main Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 200005
Phone: 0121 276 3539
14th February 2017, 10:07 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- Yes, you can pursue LLB degree even after 46 years of age.

--- Because the Bar Council Of India has withdrawn the age limit to pursue LLB degree.

--- Previously the age limit to pursue the same course was 30 years and for reserved candidates the age limit was 35 years.
15th February 2017, 10:25 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the LLB course. LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum passing marks ( aggregate varies with universities).

There is no age bar to get the admission in course as per Bar Council of India. For more information about the admission visit the university official website.
15th February 2017, 11:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue LLB course at the age of 46 years. There is no age bar to get the admission in course.

For the admission in the course the minimum required eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate in degree for admission in course varies with universities.

So, to get the details regarding the admission procedure visit the official website of university.
15th February 2017, 02:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue LLB is completing 12th standard from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized university are also eligible for the same. As there is no age limit to pursue law course, so you can get admission to pursue LLB even at the age of 46 years. With the above eligibility you have to appear for CLAT or other law entrance examinations. The admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination, so you have to prepare well accordingly.
15th February 2017, 04:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in any university as there is no limitation on upper age limit to appear for examination.

The candidates passed degree in any discipline from a recognised university can appear for examination to get admission in university. The university offers BA LLB course which is five year duration course.

So, you must take the admission in other university to pursue three year course.
15th February 2017, 05:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue LLB degree at any age if you possess Bachelor's degree because there is no age restriction to get enrolled for this degree.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. LLB is a bachelor's degree law course of 3 years duration.

The eligibility criteria required to get admission in LLB degree are as under :-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with at least 55% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

-There is no restriction on upper age-limit for admission. However, a candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age on the date of application.
16th February 2017, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My DOB is 14.08.70. I have done B.Com (Hons) regular from Delhi university in 1991. I want to get admission in LLB. Please confirm am I eligible for LLB from Ch Charan singh university or any other university this year?
Himanshu 9717998897.
Yes, you can do LLB course because CLAT exam doesn't require any age criteria.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?