15th December 2016, 12:33 PM
VishakhaJadhavA

Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?

Respected Sir, Right now I am a final year student of Computer Science and after completing it I want to do Post Graduation in Robotics so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  7. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  9. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  12. Whether Anna University offers BCA course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?
  13. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  14. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  15. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
18th December 2016, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishakhaJadhavA View Post
Respected Sir, Right now I am a final year student of Computer Science and after completing it I want to do Post Graduation in Robotics so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard, you can do B.Tech course but you should qualify in JEE Main exam.

You can apply for that course from below given college.

IIT Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Kanagam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8280

IIT Bombay
Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

IIT Delhi
Address: Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, DL 110016

IIT Kanpur
Address: IIT Kanpur, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0512 2590151

IIT Roorkee
Address: Century Road, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Phone: 01332 285 311

IIT Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?