12th November 2016, 01:04 AM
Jiaul Hossain

Can I pursue M.Sc from Calcutta University after completing B.Sc (general) from the same University?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc (general) from Calcutta University and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Sc from the same University. I want to know is it possible? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General?
  2. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  3. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  5. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  6. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  8. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  9. What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta
  10. What should I do after completing MSc in Electronics from Calcutta university?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  12. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS? I have done BSc CS from Mumbai University
  13. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  14. Eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech after completing graduation from Calcutta University?
  15. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  16. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  17. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence from Delhi/Jamia University? I am from B.A Calcutta University
  18. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
13th November 2016, 09:42 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue M.Sc from Calcutta University after completing B.Sc (general) from the same University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaul Hossain View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc (general) from Calcutta University and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Sc from the same University. I want to know is it possible? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, it is possible to apply for the M.sc course after completing the B.sc from same university.
You can apply for M.sc course.

Eligibility for M.sc course.

M.sc is a post graduate course. It is a 2 years course.

^ You should have a B.sc course from recognized university with minimum 55% of marks.
^ You need to qualify the entrance test conducted by the Calcutta university.
You need to qualify the Calcutta University entrance exam.

After qualify the exam, you are eligible to get admission in the Calcutta university.
13th November 2016, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc from Calcutta University after completing B.Sc (general) from the same University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaul Hossain View Post
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree from a recognized University with above 60% marks are eligible for M.Sc entrance exam in Calcutta University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?