11th October 2014, 12:14 AM
spriha tiwari

Can I pursue MA economics or M.A English after UGC NET? I am a B.Com final year student

i want to go for UGC NET and i am in my b.com final year .......

can i persue M.A in economics or M.A in english for the qualification of post graduation...????????

plaese reply...........

12th October 2014, 07:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I pursue MA economics or M.A English after UGC NET? I am a B.Com final year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriha tiwari View Post
i want to go for UGC NET and i am in my b.com final year .......

can i persue M.A in economics or M.A in english for the qualification of post graduation...????????

plaese reply...........
Both the M.A in English and Economics has good scope in Private and public sectors as well. But, M.A Economics much better scope when compare with M.A English course. Since, you are aspiring to appear in the UGC NET examination. So, you can apply for M.A Economics course after B. Com course. Here I am providing the details regarding M.A Economics course.

MA (i.e) Master of Arts is a Master degree course. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into six semesters. There are so many colleges which offer M.A Economics course.

M.A ECONOMICS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Applicants who wish to take admission in M.A Economics course, must secure 50% marks in graduation course from recognized university and Final year student can also eligible to apply for this course.

Applicants must have an aggregate percentage of 55% at graduate level from a recognized university and relaxation will be given up to 5% for the candidates who are belong from reserved category.

Candidates with good score in graduation and entrance exam can get admission to this M.A Economics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?