1st November 2016, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Pharmaceutical LAW after completing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities for the same?

Hello Sir, I am a 3rd year B-Pharmacy student. I am very much interested in fields where I can express myself by means of talking. I wanted to pursue LAW but due to parental pressure took up Pharmacy. Recently in one of the seminars I got to know about Pharmaceutical LAW after B-Pharmacy. Is that a good course to be pursued after Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities and pay scale for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different job opportunities available after completing PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Can I get a job in any Pharmaceutical Company after completing PhD? -- [New]
  2. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  3. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  4. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  5. It is possible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the job opportunities after completing B.Ed?
  6. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  7. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers?
  8. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  9. Should I have to study MS to get job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Technology?
  10. Job opportunities after MSc Botany? Which subject should I have to pursue Ph.D?
  11. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  12. Career opportunities if i pursue law after 12th standard?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  15. What are the career opportunities available for a Chemical Engineer in Pharmaceutical Science?
  16. Scope and jobs for b.pharma in pharmaceutical industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  18. Which one among B.Sc and MBBS have better career opportunities and benefits? Which one should I pursue to get a Government job after completing Diploma?
30th September 2017, 11:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Pharmaceutical LAW after completing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities for the same?

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Pharmaceutical Law course.

As per my knowledge is concerned, the basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

As you are done with B.Pharmacy course which is a Bachelor Degree, you can pursue Pharmaceutical Law course. After completion of this course you may find employment opportunities in several organizations. Some of the top recruiters include,

>> Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited

>> Cipla Ltd

>> Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited

>> Cadila Healthcare Ltd

>> Lupin Ltd

>> Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd

>> Aurobindo Pharma Ltd ..etc.,
25th November 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Pharmaceutical LAW after completing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities for the same?

hello sir,is it possible,after pharmacy can i do m.sc in medicine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?