10th May 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?

i recently gave my final year law exam.i am planning to do an mba in international business so that i can use my law education for me.i wanted to know whether goin to uk for these studies would be worth it if i dont get admission in india since my CET score is ok and i am in the open category so the cut off is really high.also will i get good job opportunities with the combinaton of law+mba since most people think it is not the right combination.but i really wanna pursue an mba along with using my law knowledge.please guide me regarding this!

3rd September 2011, 01:59 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?

Yes it will be more and more worth to do MBA in international business in UK,

and you had more chances if u have the qualification of Law+MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?