21st September 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is best for doing CFA from USA? Procedure, fee structure and age relaxation?

dear sir,
i am chartered Accountant, i want to do CFA from USA so please tell me which institute is best for that and is procedure & fee structure,
is there is any relaxation the person who is hold Chartered Accountant from India

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  2. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  3. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  4. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  8. How to register for CFA from USA? Fees and duration of course?
  9. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  10. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  11. Major difference between CFA and USA CFA? Which is better for corporate sector(Finance)?
  12. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  14. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  15. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  16. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  17. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  18. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
11th January 2018, 07:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is best for doing CFA from USA? Procedure, fee structure and age relaxation?

CFA Institute located in Virginia, United States is the best American Institute to pursue CFA. In order to get a place in CFA Institute you will have to appear for an entrance examination and you need to pass Level I, Level II and Level III exams sequentially. You can online register for CFA program through the official website of CFA Institute i.e. https://www.cfainstitute.org/pages/index.aspx

Requirements for registration:-
> You must have a International travel Passport.
> You must have a Bachelor degree or four years of professional work experience.

Total fees for CFA program is about US$ 1380 to US$ 1660

The examinations are offered in the month of June and December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?