29th June 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for SSC exam at class 12th level?

Hello Sir, I am a 2nd year B.Com student and I want to give SSC exam. Is there any chance of me to give this exam? Can I give the exam at class 12th level? Please answer me as soon as possible.

3rd July 2016, 05:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I sit for SSC exam at class 12th level?

You are in 2nd year of B.Com student and interested to know whether you can take SSC exam at 12th level. Yes, definitely you are eligible for SSC CHSL exam. This exam is conducted by SSC every year.

Following are the eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL exam:

Educational qualification: Student must pass intermediate examination or equivalent from a recognized board. So you are eligible for this exam subjected to condition you must fulfill the age limit criteria.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**The notification for SSC CHSL is released in the month of July- August every year. So you can fill the application form in this year. You are eligible for SSC CGL too after completion of your graduation degree. So in my opinion you have to start your preparation for SSC exams. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of SSC CHSL in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CHSL.pdf(457.2 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?