14th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps required to do CA?

Sir, I am graduate, I want to know what are the steps require to be a CA. Please tell me my on my email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Income Tax Officer? What are the steps required for it?
  2. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  3. Required qualification and steps to join Indian Army?
  4. What are the steps to follow for doing B.Tech in Germany with scholarship requirements?
  5. What are the necessary steps required to take prior to MBA admissions? I am a resident of Chennai
  6. What are the steps to be followed for doing CS after completion of B.Com?
  7. How to apply for Indian CDC? What steps are required to get Indian CDC?
  8. What are the steps required to register for PSC exam? What is the final date of registration?
  9. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  11. Steps for pursuing summer training in a research institute? Any reference required in any institute?
  12. What steps are required for IAS exam?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to join Chartered Accountancy after 12th science? What steps to be followed?
  14. What is the steps to follow to become an IAS officer in future?
  15. What skills are required to perform effectively in an interview?
  16. Qualifications required to become an IPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Space Scientist? -- [New]
  18. Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?
14th February 2017, 10:37 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the steps required to do CA?

If you are commerce subject holder graduate with 55% you are eligible to study CA course. Otherwise, 60% needed.

Steps to be followed to do CA:

* Common Proficiency Test
* Integrated Professional Competence Course
* Three years Article ship / Training under a Practising Chartered accountant
* CA Final
15th February 2017, 04:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. The different stages of this course is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and are:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

Graduate or post graduates with 55% marks in commerce stream or 60% marks or more in non commerce stream are directly eligible for second stage of this course. You can directly apply for IPCC if you meet minimum percentage of marks.

You can apply for direct IPCC at Click Here.
15th February 2017, 08:19 PM
AshitaBanerjee

The Chartered Accountancy Course and Profession in India is regulated by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), New Delhi. CA is one of the highest paying jobs in India. It has a bright future scope.

Steps to become a CA are::
1) Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

2) Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)/IPCE

3) Three years Articleship/ Training under a Practicing C.A

4) C. A. Final
15th February 2017, 08:29 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

To become a CA you must have a commerce background.
You must complete your class 12th or you must be in class 12th.
There are three steps to become CA :
1. CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
2. IPCC
3. CA Finals

There are different subjects in each level.
You must pass in each and every subject as well as you must clear the overall cut-off of the exam to get into the next level.
15th February 2017, 11:38 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and same is professional degree course after completing which you will become a Chartered Accountant one of the job profile with better scopes.

The CA course is divided into three stages which includes Common Proficiency Test ( CPT ), IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) and the final stages respectively.

Since you are a graduate then it is possible that you can skip stage one of CPT if your aggregate in same degree is 55% or above if your stream of graduation is commerce or if you have managed at least 60% if you are not a commerce stream student.

Once you complete your CPT you will have to qualify IPCC and complete it to finally complete your CA course.
15th February 2017, 11:51 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

For the CA, you need to complete the 12th standard with Commerce stream.

There are 3 steps in the CA :

* CPT
* IPCC
* CA Final

If you complete the BCom, you are exempted from appearing in the CPT and can directly appear in the IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?