30th May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I do CS after passing 12th?

m from amritsar and i have recently pass my +2 , how could i do cs?

3rd May 2015, 03:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do CS after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m from amritsar and i have recently pass my +2 , how could i do cs?
It is good to see that you are interested in Company Secretary Course (CS), to become a Company Secretary is not an easy task, you have to clear all the three stages to become an authorized Company Secretary by ICSI (Institute of company secretaries of India).

The main work of company Secretary is to check the Finance, accounts, legal, personnel & the administrative function of the company. Those who would like to join a company secretary course after completing the intermediate examination has to undergo three stages i.e.

~~ Foundation Programme
~~ Executive Programme (Intermediate)
~~ Professional Programme.

If you have completed your Intermediate examination, then you are eligible to register for Foundation course. It is mandatory to pass the foundation course within 3 years from the date of admission. Registration for foundation course is open throughout the year & the exam is conducted twice in a year i.e. June and December.

Note: Registration should be done at least 9 month before the examination you want to appear.

The duration of the foundation course is 8 months.

Those who clear the foundation course are eligible for next stage, i.e. Executive Program also called Intermediate Program.

If you have already cleared your intermediate examination, then you can register for the Foundation course directly from the official website of ICSI.
17th May 2015, 03:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do CS after passing 12th?

Yes,you can apply for CS course after 12th.

CS stands for Company Secretary.

-The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam with the name Company Secretary Exam commonly known as CS exam.

-There are three stages to this exam –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

- The CS Exam is conducted twice in an year i.e.,in the month of June and December.

-The candidate should have cleared 10+2 exams to become eligible for this exam. Provisional registration is also allowed for students of 10+2 awaiting their results.

-Students who have cleared CA-CPT or have cleared CMA Foundation Exams or students who have a Master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?