21st August 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 5 years part time LLB course in Kerala?

can I study 5year part time LLB course in Kerala ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study 5 years part time LLB course in Kerala?
  2. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  3. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  4. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course? I am 36 years old
  5. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  6. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  7. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  8. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  9. How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?
  10. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  11. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  12. What is the last date to apply for 3 years LLB course in Kerala government college?
  13. How to take admission in Law college in Nagpur for LLB
  14. How can I study for LLB course after finishing NIOS +2
  15. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time? -- [New]
  17. Can I do part time LLB course now after passing BA with Economics and diploma in Public Administration?
  18. How to study for LLB? I am a government servent
13th June 2020, 06:02 PM
aanshikapoor

Default Re: Can I study 5 years part time LLB course in Kerala?

Yes some universities provide part time LLB course but it is wastage of money because Bar Council of India will not enroll you in any of the State Bar Council and you can't practice as a advocate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?