17th August 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I study aboard and apply for scholarship for B.Tech after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir I'm soumyajit 've been completed diploma in mechanical engineering from Scet&vt Odisha with 70% in the year and I want to study aboard. So how I get admission and what is the scholarship can I get? Can someone please guide me on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS with scholarship in Abroad being a BTech Mechanical student?
  2. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship for BTech Mechanical 2nd semester student?
  5. List of colleges in abroad to study MCA with scholarship? Procedure to avail scholarship in aboard universities?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?
  8. Entrance exams to get scholarship for abroad studies after Diploma Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  10. Job oriented courses available to study for Diploma Mechanical student except BTech?
  11. Mechanical or Civil, which is better to study in BTech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How can I get admission to study BTech being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  14. List of universities offering MS in Germany to BTech Mechanical student
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE?
  16. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment without Diploma Degree for BTech Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  18. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
19th August 2017, 04:48 AM
starberry

Default Re: Can I study aboard and apply for scholarship for B.Tech after diploma in mechanical engineering?

To study abroad you will need to clear the respective country's language test. For example, if you want study in USA, TOEFL score is necessary. So, first step is to choose the country and start preparing for its language test as they are not so easy.
You will need to choose the college and fill its application form with fees payment. Then, based upon your Language test score admission is granted. You can also visit any Foreign education planning institutes. They provide guidance for complete admission process and also provide coaching for language test. This will ensure that you don't miss out any document or procedure that would hinder the chances of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?