20th April 2018, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study BTech being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to get admission in BTech course. Can you please let me know how I can get admission for this BTech course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  2. Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  3. Can I get direct admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  4. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder except BTech?
  5. Can I get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  6. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech Mechanical in IIT for a Diploma Metallurgical holder?
  8. Possibility to secure BTech 2nd year admission for Diploma Mechanical student?
  9. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?
  11. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  13. Job oriented courses available to study for Diploma Mechanical student except BTech?
  14. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  15. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  16. Can I get admission to study regular B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Deemed University?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  18. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can study B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I get admission in 2nd year?
28th April 2018, 12:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study BTech being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

As you have completed Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, so you can directly get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering through Lateral Entry.

For lateral entry admission, you will have to qualify Lateral Entry exam conducted by institution itself.

Even some universities conduct lateral entry exam for Diploma holder candidates to get direct admission into Bachelor courses.

Syllabus of Lateral entry exam contains questions related to subjects that you had studied in Diploma course.
28th April 2018, 08:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study BTech being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECER, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?