15th August 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get study visa for Canada after scoring 7.0 band in IELTS?

Hello Sir/Mam, I got 45% marks in graduation(arts) and 7.0 band in IELTS so can I eligible to get the study visa for canada please tell me? What are the minimum criteria followed? Can someone please guide me soon as possible. Thanks!

19th August 2017, 04:54 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to get study visa for Canada after scoring 7.0 band in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible to get student visa after 7.0 bands in IELTS. According to the minimum criteria you must have 6.0 Bands in IELTS exam to get admission. While your graduation marks would be eligible or not can be decided by course opted. If you want to go for higher masters programme, minimum 70% marks are needed while if you want to pursue diploma or bachelor programme, your higher secondary marks will be needed which should again be higher than 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?