24th August 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.E mechatronics after diploma in CS?

Experts tell me that whether by learning this subject can I be safely secured in my life?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  2. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  4. How should I study Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  5. What is the best course to take up in engineering after diploma in Mechatronics
  6. Can I study B.E mechatronics after diploma in CS?
  7. Can I study B.E mechatronics after diploma CS?
  8. List of reputed Companies hiring Mechatronic Engineers in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. PG Diploma in Mechatronics possible after Diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  12. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  13. Can I join Mechatronics after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  14. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  15. How to do bachelors degree in Mechatronics after diploma in mechatronics
  16. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
  17. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after pursuing diploma in mechatronics branch
2nd June 2017, 11:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.E mechatronics after diploma in CS?

B.E. Mechatronics Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission into Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering after diploma CS. In order to get direct second year admission you have to appear in LEET examination.

After completion of this course you can get jobs in given below following employment area.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

1. Mechatronics

2. Manufacturing Industry

3. Construction Industry

4. Agriculture Industry

5. Aerospace Industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?