7th August 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Robotics after B.E Mechatronics?

it is possible to study robotics after be mechtronics..please tell me if its possible

12th April 2012, 06:51 PM
gyanbaba

Default Re: Is it possible to study Robotics after B.E Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is possible to study robotics after be mechtronics..please tell me if its possible
Yes. Its also appropriate that you do so. Post Graduate programs in Robotics is offered by many colleges abroad.

The University of Salford offers an M.Sc in Robotics and Embedded Systems in association with ThinkLABS SINE IIT B, Mumbai. The registrations have just opened.

www.thinklabs.in/college/m-sc-at-salford.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?