4th November 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Nursing) being a 12th PCM student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that can I study BSc Nursing program as I am a Mathematics student? I have chosen PCM and studying in 12th standard. Now, I want to pursue Nursing. Please tell me about this asap.

10th November 2020, 04:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Nursing) being a 12th PCM student?

The first thing I would like to let you know that, the minimum education required for pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM group, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree course.
14th November 2020, 06:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year course from a recognised university. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course as per your qualification.
14th November 2020, 08:36 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Sorry to say,no you can't pursue nursing course in graduation .
For B.Sc nursing,one must have biology (botany, zoology),physics and chemistry as core subject.
If you are interested to do nursing course then you need to redo 11,12th grade as medical student.
As per your qualifications,you can pursue engineering or B.Sc in maths/chemistry/physics as one of the subject .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?