31st October 2018, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study DHMS course for 12th PCM student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying PCM stream in 12th standard. After completing my 12th, I want to study DHMS course. I would like to know about the requirements for studying DHMS course. Please help me to know about this asap.

2nd November 2018, 11:29 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to study DHMS course for 12th PCM student?

DHMS stands for Diploma in Homeopathic Medical Science.
It is four year course which includes 6 months of internship.
A student who have completed his higher secondary certificate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject are eligible to appear in entrance examination of the above mentioned course.

You will not be able to pursue DHMS course as mentioned you have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
There is no way to take admission without Biology in 12th standard in DHMS or BHMS or any medical related course.

Other than medical field, you can pursue B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology), B.Sc(Bachelor of Science), B.A(Bachelor of Arts), B.Com(Bachelor of Commerce), BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?