21st August 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Can I study electrical and electronic engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? What are the criteria followed to apply? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  6. Which Polytechnic course is best to do after 10th from Science background?
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  10. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  11. Can I do boiler engineering course after diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Which is better among AMIE and B.Tech to study after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
22nd August 2017, 04:50 AM
starberry

Default Re: Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Yes, you can study electrical and electronics engineering after completing of diploma in electrical engineering. Degree course can be joined after diploma. Degree colleges also offer admission directly in 2nd year to diploma students on the basis of lateral entry entrance test. Eligibility criteria are simple, you must pass diploma from a government recognized university or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?