28th January 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master in Renal Dialysis after having done B.Sc from Perfusion Technology?

I am now doing bachelors in Perfusion Technology, I would like to do Masters in Renal Dialysis. Is it possible to take Masters in Renal Dialysis after studying B.Sc. from Perfusion Technology? Which institution is right for choosing Masters either in Kerala or Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Is training mandatory after B.Sc Renal Dialysis? Scope after studying MS in Renal Dialysis?
  2. Colleges offering BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is M.Sc in Renal Dialysis best option after B.Sc Renal Dialysis?
  4. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?
  6. Eligibility, fee structure and college for M.Sc in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology?
  7. Job opportunities through BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course?
  8. How many BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) seats are available in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?
  9. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) candidate?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  11. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  12. Eligibility to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  13. Colleges offering BSc(Perfusion Technology) course in Maharashtra?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  16. Eligibility for msc in dialysis technology
  17. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  18. How can I become a Perfusionist after completing class 10th? What is the process of admission?
31st January 2018, 06:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master in Renal Dialysis after having done B.Sc from Perfusion Technology?

Yes, you can do Masters in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology even after completing B.Sc in Perfusion Technology

I found only two colleges in all over India which offer Masters in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology and they are:-

Bharath University, Chennai
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?