31st August 2017, 07:17 PM
Rahulvgowda

Can I work and study CA course together?

After completion of B.com is it possible to work and study CA courses and work means we're we can get jobs and CA course is difficult or easy? Can you please let me know the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

2nd September 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I work and study CA course together?

I'm a bsc maths graduate I'm currently pursuing msc maths what should I do next to become an assistant professor?
4th September 2017, 04:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study CA and work at the same time. It is possible to study & work at the same time.

For studying CA course there is no rule of attendance so you can study the course from any where. You can work and attend for the exams and clear the CA exam.

You need to study at least 2 hours to clear the CA course subjects and it will be helpful if your job is related to CA or CA subjects.
31st January 2018, 07:20 PM
collegeexpert

Working in some job and doing CA course together is difficult.

If you started working in some job, almost 12-14 hrs are required for job only including travel.

There is no time for study for CA course.

For students who are studying full time also finding it difficult to complete CA course.

So, please do not expect it will happen for you.

If there is any urgent need for money, please do some part time jobs for 2-3 hours but not more than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?