24th February 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study NIOS certificate in 12th if I get admission in degree?

Can i study nios certificate in 12th if I got admission on degree

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  2. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  3. Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?
  4. Can I get admission in ILS, Pune to study BA.LLB if completed 12th NIOS?
  5. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  6. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  8. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  9. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  10. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  11. Can I study in abroad if I have completed my 12th from NIOS?
  12. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  13. Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?
  14. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  16. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  18. Can I do D.Pharma in AP after doing 12th from NIOS?
27th June 2015, 04:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study NIOS certificate in 12th if I get admission in degree?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the degree course being the NIOS candidate.

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling and it is one of the recognised board. So you are eligible to get the admission.

The eligibility to get the admission in the Degree course :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

Other than this the discipline and aggregate very for the different colleges and university. So you can go with the NIOS and you can eligible to appear for the other competitive examination also.
30th June 2022, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study NIOS certificate in 12th if I get admission in degree?

I am passed in NIOS senior secondary level. Can I get admission to BA in manipur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?