1st September 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 2nd year B.Arch in Pune University from Nagpur University

I want to get admission in 2nd year in B.Arch in Pune university. I want to switch from Nagpur university to Pune university. I have completed my 1st year B.Arch from Nagpur university. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission?
  2. Is it possible to clear my pending subjects of Nagpur university from Pune university?
  3. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  4. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  6. Can I complete M.Com from Pune University as external student?
  7. Can I change from Gondwana university to Pune university for my BA 2nd and 3rd year in Marathi medium?
  8. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  9. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  10. Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?
  11. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  12. Cutoff list for 2nd year admission in Nagpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  14. How to do HR from Pune after completing MBA from Nagpur University?
  15. How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?
  16. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  17. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  18. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
1st September 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year B.Arch in Pune University from Nagpur University

No, it is not possible to take admission in 2nd year B.Arch course in Pune University after completion of your first year from Nagpur University. You have to pursue complete B.Arch course from the same university in order to be eligible to obtain B.Arch degree. Most of the colleges offer admission only in first year of B.Arch course and does not offer direct admission in second year of B.Arch course. So, I suggest you to pursue your B.Arch course from the same university where you have pursued your first year B.Arch course.
1st September 2016, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year B.Arch in Pune University from Nagpur University

You need to approach the university for any such transfer. Normally, universities don't offer any such transfer easily and only in extreme cases they can do so because most of the universities give admission in merit.

Hence, it will totally depend on the seat availability at the given university. If they have vacant seats then there is chance of transfer.
2nd September 2016, 01:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, It is possible for you to migrate from Nagpur university to Pune University.

After completing your 1st year B.Arch from Nagpur university you can take admission in 2nd year of Pune university.

In order to migrate from one university to another, you have to contact the university and the college management. You have to apply for the transfer certificate from your current college/university.

After that you have to fill up a form to request the university to transfer you from your present college/university to other college/university.
2nd September 2016, 07:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to shift to another University since you are studying in Nagpur University and completed your first year studies there. Since you have studied your first year from Nagpur University, you are registered from that University. So, it will be better for you to continue your studies from Nagpur University only, rather than changing the University.
28th February 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get transfer in 3rd year B.Arch. from SRTM University Landed to Mumbai's Architecture College ? Please reply, I would like to know the procedure, some students have got the transfer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?