20th December 2012, 02:08 PM
akshata.mane

How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University

Im doing my 1st year from pune university just give my 1st semister exam and want to get admission for aerountical engineering for the second year ??can u tell if it is possible for me to get admission and if yes what are the marks required???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  2. Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  3. Can I get admission for 2nd year in HAL? I am studying in 1st year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  4. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  5. Which are the best colleges in Pune and Mumbai to become a Aeronautical engineer?
  6. How to change my college after 1st year of engineering in Pune University
  7. How to take direct admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  9. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
  10. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  13. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIST in 2nd year?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  16. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  17. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission for distance B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Pune University after distance mechanical diploma in IGNOU university?
14th February 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University

i m a student of class 12th with physics,chemistry,maths and wants to do aeronautical engineering. please suggest me some colleges in india along with their fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?