12th August 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission after 12th in UCLA?

can i take admission after 12th in UCLA??...please tell me if i can get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be read to prepare for MCH Neurosurgery exam? Where can i apply?
  2. Can I do MBA by correspondence from USA after BBA Degree?
  3. technician question papers of grade III?
  4. From where to get online form for BBA entrance exam of Pune University? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. Which are the best colleges in North and West region to join Interior Designing?
  6. How can I take admission in TYB.Com after 12th
  7. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  8. Admission in Symbiosis after scoring 61% in 10th and 62% in 12th? Where can I get admission?
  9. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th?
  10. Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in VIT for MCA course after completing BCA with 70% and 10th and 12th with 60%?
  12. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year? -- [New]
  14. How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th with 65%
  15. Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?
  16. How to get admission in IIST after 12th with 85%? Can I get admission?
  17. Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th?
  18. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th? Where shall I fill the form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?