18th April 2012, 09:54 PM
nrana88

What is the procedure in R&AW? I did my MBA in competitive intelligence and corporate warfare

Hello Sir,
I did my MBA in Competitive intelligence and Corporate Warfare and i am looking for direct entry procedure in R&AW. So, kindly provide me the related information.

Thankyou
Nishant Rana

13th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure in R&AW? I did my MBA in competitive intelligence and corporate warfare

i did my MBA in complte marketing and i am looking for direct entry procdure in R&AW, so please kindly informe how to entry in R&AW
apni maa ki raksha karna ka liya sayad kisi degree ya qulification ki jarurta nahi hoti hai
13th May 2012, 12:13 PM
narayanlaxmiji

Default Re: What is the procedure in R&AW? I did my MBA in competitive intelligence and corporate warfare

I did my MBA in marketing and i am looking for direct entry procedure in R&AW. So, kindly provide me the related information
mera mana hai ki apni MAA ki raksha karna ka liya sayad kisi qulification ya degree ki jarurat nhi hoti hai

thank you
lokesh kaushik
12th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my engineering degree, may I know the procedure to get entry in R%AW(INDIA). Please provide the respective details.

thank you
D Harish
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?