11th October 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year?

I'm in 12th arts, before 1 month my hand is fracture in a highway road accident....hence i'm not do semester exam....nd also not able to do hsc board exam....so can i get admission in next year in college for 12th std....colleges give me admission for 12th arts...??? Plz help me sir/madam

15th October 2014, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year?

If you have have dropped your 12th board exams due to medical reason, then you can get opportunity for appearing in board exam next year in the same school.

You have to submit the medical report about the condition and inability to attend the exams. In this way you have very good reason with proof to appear for the board examination.

Your school itself will understand your situation and will allow you to drop this year due to medical reason. You will be eligible to appear for 12th board exam, when you are medically fit.
11th July 2019, 10:51 AM
GiriHariEd

Default Re: Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year?

Yes, you can give the 12th exam next year, in case that you should have a valid reason and that you can able to submit the proofs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?