19th March 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Ed after passing graduation with mass media?

I am graduate with mass media so can i take admission in b.ed

20th March 2013, 03:28 PM
raj bn

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed after passing graduation with mass media?

yes, you can take admission by giving entrance test conducted by the institution. First you have to choose 2 subjects from Physics, Music, Mathematics, History, Hindi, Geography, English, Economics, Chemistry, Biological Science and Art for the entrance test.
if you pass this test with 55% or more then only you can get admission.
While the passing marks may change from college to college...

Hope this helps...
Thank you.
20th March 2013, 06:16 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed after passing graduation with mass media?

hi,

B.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Education. This course duration is one year.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should complete the Graduation with any stream from any recognized university.

Candidate need minimum 50% of marks in Graduation.

This course is available in lot of universities.

After completing B.ed you can apply to write the D.sc. Exam.

Thank you.....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?