12th November 2011, 01:12 PM
tiana gurung

What is the future after doing degree in mass media?

My Name Is Neetu Rai, from siliguri... I am pursuing my graduation from NBU University(north bengal unversity), as well as i am doing my Diploma course in Software Engn. from NIIT. But now i want to do my degree in mass media as journalism (hindi). So i want to know whether this course will me in my future ot not..

Thank you
Neetu rai
Siliguri
West Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  2. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  3. I want to pursue degree course in Designing or media
  4. Is it possible to directly make career in Journalism after passing 12th? -- [New]
  5. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  6. How to do MBA later after doing bachelor degree in mass media?
  7. Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree
  8. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top colleges offering UG degree in Mass Media having entrance test as a criteria?
  10. Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?
  11. Which subject to choose along with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in 11th?
  12. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  13. Which types of questions appear for the entrance exam of mass media?
  14. What career options are available after 12th excluding engineering, Mass media and B.Sc?
  15. How to do PG in mass media and journalism through correspondence?
  16. How to make my future in mass communication?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
4th March 2012, 04:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future after doing degree in mass media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiana gurung View Post
My Name Is Neetu Rai, from siliguri... I am pursuing my graduation from NBU University(north bengal unversity), as well as i am doing my Diploma course in Software Engn. from NIIT. But now i want to do my degree in mass media as journalism (hindi). So i want to know whether this course will me in my future ot not..

Thank you
Neetu rai
Siliguri
West Bengal
With growth in electronic media as well as print media, the prospects looks better than ever before for those student who are willing to make a career out of it. Journalists can work as editors, reporters, columnists, correspondents, staff or freelance writer, photojournalists, proofreaders, news analysts etc. in print [newspapers and magazines] and electronic [Radio, Television and Web] media.To become a journalist one should have an inquisitive mind, will power, an aptitude for presenting information in an accurate, concise and effective manner, organize their thoughts and to express themselves clearly both orally and in writing
There are various institutes offering undergraduate , postgraduate as well as diploma and certificate courses in Mass Communication. Here are few of the institutes names given:

Indian Institute of Mass Communication
India Center for Media and Communication
Xavier's Institute of Communication
International Media Institute
20th April 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future after doing degree in mass media?

after doing maas com. i wanted to crack cat exam and wanted to do mba in mass com is it possible???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?