23rd August 2011, 01:10 AM
Dibyojyoti Adhikari

Can I take admission in intermediate without giving foundation exam?

I passed b.a. English (h).and i got below 50%.i have already submitted foundation programme's answer sheets.now i want to admit in intermediate without giving foundation examination.can i take admission?

23rd August 2011, 04:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in intermediate without giving foundation exam?

You have not mentioned the name of the course for which you plan to appear for the intermediate level. For courses like CS, ICWA you can apply for the intermediate level since you are a graduate. You will also be eligible if you clear the foundation level. You will need to check with the institute where you are pursuing the course. Also information regarding the same should be available in the institute's prospectus.
20th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in intermediate without giving foundation exam?

I am commerce graduate from IGNOU with 50% marks. Can I take admission directly to cs intermedite course?If yes,please say me,what to do for this. my email a/c [email protected].
28th August 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i take my admission in CA after completing my CS ? If yes then in which group?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?