11th May 2011, 03:08 AM
piyali singh

Can I give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam? Am I eligible for December exam if my final year will get over in June?

can i give campany secretary intermediate level exam after my graduation completed without giving foundation exam????my final year will get over on june ....can i be eligible for dec. attempt???????????.........plxzzzzzzzzzzz help me.

11th May 2011, 02:13 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: Can I give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam? Am I eligible for ?

no not without foundation course u can give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam? Am I eligible for December exam if my final year will get over in June u can give December exam if my final year will get over in June
11th May 2011, 05:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam? Am I eligible for December exam if my final year will get over in June?

Hello friend,
A graduate, in any stream is eligible to enroll for the Executive Program without pursuing the Foundation Program. The Foundation Program is must for the candidates with +2 qualification. But since you will be joining the course after graduation, you will be exempted from the foundation program.
The Executive Program will be followed by Professional Program and practical trainings.
To be eligible to appear in December Exams in the same year, you will have to register yourself on or before 28th February and to appear in
the June Exam next year, you will have to register on or before 31st August.

For further information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
11th May 2011, 06:36 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam? Am I eligible for December exam if my final year will get over in June?

Dear Friend

You are eligible for the Intermediate level course of company secretary course
after passing out the Graduation.

The course duration is 9 months.

For admission details visit: www.icsi.edu
22nd September 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

can i give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundeation exam ?my bsc.is complet
22nd September 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

my bsc is complet ? then i give ipcc without cpt
24th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i will b appearing for my bcom hons final year exams in 2012.. i m eligible for cs intermediate june attempt?or i have toi give december attampt?
16th April 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

My b.com final year exam will be over by April in the next year but I will not get the result before filling the CS form in February if I want to give the CS Intermediate Exam on June?So is it possible to give the CS Intermediate exam on June on the same year?
26th July 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year b.com and i had given foundation exam of june attempt but suppose i had not cleared exam of foundation then is it possible to give intermediate exam directly after graduation
10th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 23-06-1996 i am studying 12th class can i apply for registration of foundation cource in cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?