19th December 2011, 11:03 AM
yadavgaurav3392

Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

I am pursuing BCA last year. So I ask you that Can I take admission in LLM courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Should i go for LLB or complete my CSM first? Currently pursuing B.Com (final year)
  2. Will I get admission in LLB after passing BCA?
  3. Can I become a lawyer after finishing 3 years BMS
  4. When will be the WIPRO WASE Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA?
  5. What is the scope in Air Force after doing BCA? I am pursuing BCA final year
  6. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  7. Can I apply for IAS being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA course?
  8. How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  9. Best private university for MCA where I can get admission without entrance exam? I am pursuing BCA final year
  10. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  11. How should I enroll for CS course? I am currently pursuing BBA LLB
  12. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  13. Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  15. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  16. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  17. Can I be eligible to give UPSC exam being a candidate of final year BCA?
  18. Whether I can get admission in Subharti University if my BCA results will be announced lately? -- [New]
22nd December 2011, 04:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadavgaurav3392 View Post
I am pursuing BCA last year. So I ask you that Can I take admission in LLM courses.
To pursue LLM, you must, first of all, complete LLb. Candidate who have completed LLB are only considered to pursue LLM.
After completion of your BCA program, you may take admission in any law university to pursue 3 years LLb. Make sure that the university you select for LLB course, is recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?