17th August 2019, 10:46 AM
Mohit 777

Can I take Business Studies to study in 12th Arts?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I have completed my 11th but I haven't studies Business Studies. Now, I want to take this subject to study in 12th standard. I am an Arts student. So, can I take this subject?

30th October 2019, 04:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Business Studies to study in 12th Arts?

Yes, you can take Business Studies as your subject in 12th standard even if you don't have it in 11th standard.

However, this change in subject is only possible until registrations for Board exams are not sent by school exam authority.

So, you must contact exam controlling authority of your school to add Business Studies subject in your Board exam schedule. So that, you will be able to appear for Business Studies subject in Board Exam.

If they had already sent details to Regional Board Office, then it would be nearly difficult to add Business Studies subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?