6th September 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Bachelor of Business Studies to pursue MBA course being a 12th Commerce student?

Hi,
I have completed my 12th from Commerce stream. I want to study MBA so please let me know that for doing MBA I should opt for Bachelor of Business Studies or not?

8th September 2015, 08:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Bachelor of Business Studies to pursue MBA course being a 12th Commerce student?

Everybody has different perception towards the course and interest in it. If you are interested to do master of business administration in coming future, you must pursue bachelor of business administration from a good college from my point of view. Bachelor of Business studies is also good course but for MBA, BBA will be more suitable.

After pursuing BBA, you can apply for the different entrance exam for the MBA program:

1. Common Admission test for admission in top institutes like IIM.

2. Management aptitude test.

3. SNAP.

4. Xavier's Aptitude test and many more.
8th September 2015, 11:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Bachelor of Business Studies to pursue MBA course being a 12th Commerce student?

No, there is no need to study Bachelor of Business Studies course after completion of your 12th standard Commerce stream to pursue MBA course. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course.
11th September 2015, 01:11 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends...................

First of all after the completion of your Graduation you can eligible for MBA.
In graduation as per your interest you can choose the B.com, BBM, etc....
You can choose any other degrees also.
After the completion of your graduation you have many choices to enter the MBA
Entrances exams like CAT, MAT, XAT are the used to enter in to the IIM’s and top Business schools.
And ICET, and some other state tests are there for enter in to the MBA.
So, if you crack in above CAT, MAT exams you have to enter the IIM’s, Top Business schools in India.
So, prepare for them to get good life in the future.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?