13th April 2010, 10:06 PM
stupidfellow19

Can I take lateral entry in BE second year in MP, I did diploma from UP?

can i take admission in b.e. second year in m.p. (other state)?
i am a diploma holder in u.p. .

Related Questions:
  1. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  2. Is 2 years lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?
  3. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  4. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  5. Whether 2 years lateral entry Diploma equivalent to 3 years Diploma?
  6. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  7. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  8. How much percent is required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  9. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  11. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  12. Is B.Sc IT lateral entry from Kaling University a good option? -- [New]
  13. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  14. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  15. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  16. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  17. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  18. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
13th April 2010, 11:13 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I take lateral entry in BE second year in MP, I did diploma from UP?

hi dear friend,
yes you can take admission in the mp,if you have not diploma from mp,
but for this you have to give the exam of aieee,
and on the basis of the aieee results you can take admission through the lateral entry.

ok
good kuck
13th April 2010, 11:34 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take lateral entry in BE second year in MP, I did diploma from UP?

yes,there is an quota of 15% for other state students in every college of all the states in India,so you can take admission under that reservation,
all the best
13th April 2010, 11:40 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

yes you can take admission in other state provided you clear the state level exam conducted by that state for admission into second year for diploma students
all the best
13th April 2010, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes of course you can get into other states but for that you need to answer their state entrance test which consider you for admissions.

10% seats in Each Branch

Yes only 10% seats in each branch for Diploma students.

Which Entrance Test For Direct 2nd Year Admission

Madhya Pradesh PET. You will have to answer this.

For more details you can visit the main official site of MP PET http://vyapam.nic.in/
14th April 2010, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Amity No1 Choice For Engg
Top Ranked UGC Recg Hi-Tech Campus Reputed Faculty 100% Placements
www.Amity.Edu/Admission
Top MBA in Advertising
Offered by Manipal University in B'lore Campus. Admissions Open.
Manipal.edu/Apply_Now
Human Resource Management
IIM 10 Months HR Management Program for Working Professionals. Apply!
hnge.in/iimc
PGDM Admissions 2010-12
AICTE App. A Rated Best B-School Awarded by World HRD Congress
www.smsvaranasi.com
14th April 2010, 01:35 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes you can take admission in 2nd year in MP, there is a reservation of 10% seats for open category students......................but for this you must have score more than 60% in your diploma course in aggregate................
15th April 2010, 12:08 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
yes u can take admission in be 2nd year in mp as lateral entry. there is only 10% seats for each branch .
for more detail please visit the official site of MPCET
http://vyapam.nic.in/
ok good luck
15th April 2010, 02:18 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes you can take admission in BE second year directly as the diploma holder has a advantage for getting admitted in the second year for any of the BE courses ...........
17th April 2010, 07:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

yes you will get lateral entry in 2nd year in BE, but
you have to give the entrance test of mp state,
after this you will get admission in mp state. but
very few seats are availiable for diploma students.

ok
best of luck.
12th May 2010, 07:38 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you are eligible for taking as lateral admission in the MP engineering colleges.
there are 10% reservation for outer states students in the MP,you can get the admission in the 10% reservation.
all the best.
11th June 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what is a procedure for lateral entry test?
i heard that lateral exam will not conducted this year?
26th June 2010, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

BY WHEN EXAM. SHEDULE FOR MP STATE LATERAL ENTRY MAY PUBLISHED FOR YEAR 2010 ?I M IN FINAL YEAR DIPLOMA FROM HARYANA STATE. ANSHU MISHRA. PL. INFORM ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in BE second year in MP i did diploma from w.b. pls. inform me in my email
id [email protected]..........
11th July 2010, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmission in bein MP, i did diploma .when will come form of entrance..?
12th July 2010, 03:19 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

u can take admission in be 2nd year in mp as lateral entry. there is only 10% seats for each branch .you have to give the entrance test of mp state,after this you will get admission in mp state. butvery few seats are availiable for diploma students.for more detail please visit the official site of MPCET
14th July 2010, 11:09 AM
vivek_nikam

Sir may i get admission in B.E. 2nd year,i did Diploma with 58.28% of marks in final year.
What is the procedure for lateral Entry test. And when Let admission notification will displayed on net.
14th July 2010, 11:12 AM
vivek_nikam

When let notification schedule will Displayed on net?
16th July 2010, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

date to apply in BE Let 2010
17th July 2010, 01:46 PM
ashish sutrakar

i have diploma form mp rgpv university 64.54% in mecnical
31st July 2010, 01:18 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii yeah you can get admission were ever you want .........lateral entry is giving by the all engineering colleges for the diploma polytechnic students............through they can join directly 2nd year in engineering colleges

regards
azhar
31st July 2010, 01:19 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

as soon as the first year admission starts you can go and apply for the course...........
good luck

regards
azhar
31st July 2010, 11:58 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

yes friend you are eligible ....
you try as a AIEEE lateral entry and state exam
...you will get admission in 2nd year as a normal student ..
good luck..
1st August 2010, 12:39 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidfellow19 View Post
can i take admission in b.e. second year in m.p. (other state)?
i am a diploma holder in u.p. .
yes you can take admission in mp in second year but there will be only 15% reservation of seat for you. So you have to get good marks in diploma to get a good college.
4th August 2010, 07:01 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definately you can appear lateral entry in BE second year in MP, though you don't have diploma degree from UP.

for doing BE from MP, you have to appear in lateral entry test.

all the best........
5th August 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in elelectronics & telecomm. branch from M.P, can I take admission in B.E second year in M.P (in RGPV)?
15th August 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in Electrical Engineering under distance education programme of IASE, Rajasthan, am I elligible to get lateral admission in B.E/B.tech and how and where.
16th August 2010, 02:09 PM
jiyaa

dear student,
yes definetly you can have a lateral intry in 2nd year in mp,for that u have to clear a lateral entry examination,start preparing for that...
best of luck
18th August 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I take lateral entry in BE second year in MP, I did diploma from UP?

it willl be come soon...!
& yes u can take addmission in be..in mp..
there is test & then after u can take addmission.. be patients
18th August 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i complete my diploma in vaishnav clg indore......now want to join B.E......sir pls tell the procedure of let..when exam held,
18th August 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

LET 2010 exam kab h? ya form kab tak milenge sir
20th August 2010, 11:05 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes u can take entry in BE second year in other state..for that u have to appear in some lateral entry exam which is conducted bu that state, or u can do it through aieee for laterals..

there are some 10% to 15% reservation for other state students.. u will get admitted through ur rank in that lateral entry exam..

do ur best in that exam for getting good college of that state..

wish u best of luck..
20th August 2010, 11:50 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
yes you can take lateral entry in BE second year in MP if you have done your diploma in UP..but for that you have to give AIEEE exam and based on the result you can take admission through Lateral Entry!!!!!
21st August 2010, 11:24 PM
richa420
Banned

frnd

sure u can take admission in BE 2nd year in MP but u hav to face entrance exam for lateral entry scheme of coresponding state ./

thank u
18th September 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

lateral entry exam kab hai?
21st September 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i can know conform date of lateral entry exam 2010
27th September 2010, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madem
tell me about lateral entry exam 2010.
form kb milega
27th September 2010, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

lateral entry exam kab hai?
abhi or kitna time lagega?
hoga bhi ya nhi?
27th September 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

can i take lateral entry in BE II nd year in mp , i did diploma from nagpur ms.
30th September 2010, 06:13 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

Hi,
you can take admission in B.E. but you will have to AIEEE exam.
You can take admission also on management quota seats as
according to institute....
30th September 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

can i take entry in BE II nd year in mp , i did diploma from Gujarat & I got 57% aggregate in diploma.
23rd October 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

can i change my let application
7th January 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

mene BE SECOND YEAR MAI ADMISSION LIYA HAI 'MENE DIPLOMA MP SE KIYA HAI :PLZ SIR MUJHE EXAM K BARE MAI INFORMATION DIJIOYE
17th January 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering year 1997 govt polytechnic gwaloir with 74.59% shell i get admission by letral entry second year mechanical engineering.
20th January 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am final year diploma student in mechanical engineering .polytechnic at coimbatore with 74% shell i get admission by letral entry second year mechanical engineering.
5th February 2011, 02:10 PM

but when the exam of let occur
7th March 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 Y polytechnic diploma from M.P. can i take admission in B.Tec 2nd year in U.P or other states ?
[email protected]
23rd March 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student in polytechnic from Maharastra. I wish to take admission in 2nd year in BE from M.P. Kindly let me know the procedure & time of applying.
9th April 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

When will come exam date of let
13th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

i completed my bca from davv indore M.P and want to talke addmision in BE CS OR IT is it possible pls guide me it's more urgent
i called many more place but could not find good result. i am on 9977761077/9755225870 (arvind,virendra ---- indore M.P)
or send me details on [email protected]

Thanz and regrds
arvind Kr. Prasad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?