26th January 2014, 12:23 PM
rashmangowda

Can I take up ICWA entrance exam after pursuing final year B.Com

i persuing final year b com i can take a icwa entrens exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I register for ICWA intermediate course after passing supplementary in B.Com?
  2. What is the procedure to join ICWA
  3. How to join ICWA course? I am a B.Com final year student
  4. Can I join ICWA Intermediate course being a candidate of pursuing B.Com final year?
  5. What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  6. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  7. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing final year of BBA course?
  8. How to register for ICWA after passign B.Com final year
  9. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  10. What should I do after B.Com to become a chartered accountant?
  11. What to do after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  13. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  15. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  16. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  17. How can I do ICWA through distance education?
  18. Can I register for ICWA intermediate course in December if I dont get my final year marksheet till the last date of registration?
27th January 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take up ICWA entrance exam after pursuing final year B.Com

sir,I have M.A.(1) can I do BP.Ed through distant education? (2)which university providing?(3) is there any age limit? when it start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?