3rd October 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course?

hi sir myself umesh mehra from delhi, now im in final year B.COM(H). sir i dn't have enough knowledge of ICWA,my interest in that but i dn't knw what will be first step is to be taken for the ICWA admission.
contact me on; 9013486535
email:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  2. Guidance regarding ITO being a candidate having completed ICWAI Inter and pursuing final year?
  3. How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  4. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  5. How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?
  6. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  7. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing final year of BBA course?
  9. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  10. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  11. How to get admission for ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing B.Com course?
  12. Which Coaching Institutes for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com in Pune?
  13. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  15. ICWAI or CS along with M.Com(final year)? Which option is better for me after MBA?
  16. How to take admission in IPCC after passing B.Com final year
  17. Can I register for ICWAI Final and attempt final exam in next December after passing ICWAI Inter in June
  18. How to take admission in ICWAI? I have passed 12th
5th October 2012, 10:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course?

Graduates can join for the intermediate course in ICWAI. Candidates should have completed minimum of 18 years of age. Candidates are required to register for the entrance exam conducted by the institute. Registration should be done online from the official website of the institute. Final selection will be on the basis of scores obtained in entrance exam.
24th May 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course?

What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing second year of B.Com course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?