5th November 2011, 06:26 AM
Jibanjyoti

Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?

I am jibanjyoti sir I want to transfer for one college to another pvt. College if it is posible in before 1st semister in mca course on bput.

30th December 2011, 05:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?

No it is not possible to transfer from one private college to another for any course as both institutions are governed by different bodies. Switch under certain criteria is possible between government colleges under the same university.
16th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?

now i am studying mca 1st year of jntu university,i want to transfer my college to another college in 2nd year.it is possible or not.............?
17th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in mca 1st year in a private college and I want to take the tranfer to another private college affiliated to same university...is it possible?What are the rules?
24th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in mca 1st year in a private college and I want to take the tranfer to another private college in bput help me my number 9439778947
20th November 2013, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Is it possible to transfer one college to another college after completing 1 yr in mca ? ?
20th November 2013, 07:02 AM
shravan92

Respected sir,
Is it possible to transfer one college to another college after completing 1 yr in mca ? ?
6th February 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1st semester in b.tech course.is it possible?
19th January 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

iam studying mca under jntuk, now iam in first semester. i want to transfer to another college with paying any fee to my college. Give me some information regarding this.
15th February 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am studying MBA in which comes under Anna university now I finish my first semester now shall I change my college if the university is same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?