23rd December 2010, 07:45 PM
sweetysubha

Can I use whitener in AIEEE form?

i did mistake in filling the address.i wrote name of my city instead of my name.can i use whitener here?please sir kindly help me..

24th December 2010, 01:22 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I use whitener in AIEEE form?

No dear dont do that.

Never use whitner in the form.

You have done a big mistake which can not be corrected so the only option left for you is to buy another form and fill it nicely and spoil the previous form.

Buy another form take 2 copy xerox both front and back and fill it nicely then fill the orignal form by doing so you can avaoid any kind of mistake.

NOTE: according to press release of CBSE

"The 10th All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination (offline/pen & paper), 2011 to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education has been rescheduled from 24.04.2011 to 01.05.2011 (Sunday) due to Easter festival. The sale of Information Bulletins from all selling centres will start from 22.12.2010 instead of 15.12.2010. Rest of the things/schedule will remain unchanged".

Regards
~Faiyaz~
24th December 2010, 02:19 AM
bbirthday1

Yes you can use whitener for sure...avoid using it at a number of places....

but sure you can use....
24th December 2010, 02:29 AM
bikenindia

Hi,
Dont try to use whithner until and unless it is required.
Because it is given in the instruction nicely.
Better you can get new form and fill it.

All the best
24th December 2010, 03:19 AM
RASHI GOSWAMI

Smile Re: Can I use whitener in AIEEE form?

no..whitener use is strictly prohibited........
always take special care in exam & never do this type of mistakes....
firstly tak 3 to 4 photocopy of original form fill these... and then filll ur original form.......ya u can do 1 thing fill bubbles correctly..in case of discrepancy bubbles r always onsidered as correct......
okay.........
24th December 2010, 05:28 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,you are recommended not to do that.means don,t use whitener because your mistake is not a simple one and you will need atleast 6-7 words to omit .
it would be better for you to purchase a new form and fill the form according to the guidelines of aieee.please read the whole bronchure before filling the form. make sure that you have not done mistake before sending the filled form.don't leave any field blank.
good luck for your future.
24th December 2010, 05:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is not advisable to correct any application form. Always take a zerox fill in all the detail then just copy to the original form. You will need to buy the form.
24th December 2010, 07:42 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetysubha View Post
i did mistake in filling the address.i wrote name of my city instead of my name.can i use whitener here?please sir kindly help me..
well sweety,

i am not agree with fayaz...because when i was filling the same form i think i did a small mistake like this only, i used whitener for the same to correct it

and the form had been accepted that time, so don't worry.....

fill up the form and if you are in great doubt then don't worry buy a new form..and then fill it correctly.

good luck.
24th December 2010, 07:58 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Good morning dear ,
you have done a mistake no doubt. But this mistake is not so serious which can not be correctd .

You don't apply whitener, insteed of applying whitener you cut the wrong filled coloums with a single line and further write the correct name in left over coloums. In case coloums are less than you make the required coloums and write your name
and send the form without any fear.

Prepare well

good luck......
24th December 2010, 08:34 AM
n1a2z3a4r5

Please dont do that.Never use whitner in the form.If You have done a big mistake which can not be corrected so the only option left for you is to buy another form and fill it nicely and spoil the previous form.Buy another form take 2 copy xerox both front and back and fill it nicely then fill the orignal form by doing so you can avaoid any kind of mistake.
24th December 2010, 11:00 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
well sweetysubha,

you can't use whitener...
why you want to take risk..as if you have only one option.

you still don't need to worry..because the dates has been extended.. and you still can fill online forms...

no worry..

good luck..
24th December 2010, 12:04 PM
ashutoshtiwari15

Post Re: Can I use whitener in AIEEE form?

sir
yes. dear you can use whitener in AIEEE form.
because I have phase this probem in 2009 exam.
cutting or over writting is prohibited.
but the bord is send the addmitcard without any problem.
24th December 2010, 01:15 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

no, don't try to use whitener . AIEEE is not a common exam but it is considered best after IIT. using whitener will create problem during checking of form so your form are liable to be rejected. so, it would be better for you to fill a new form. good luck.
24th December 2010, 02:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

No, The use of whitener in AIEEE Application form was not Allowed. So, please dont do that. If you have done mistake, then please purchase another form and fill it correctly with cool mind.

And if you are not interested to purchase another form, then use the blade and erase it slowely. And then fill the form Correctly.

Because such type of mistakes were not allowed in AIEEE application form and your form is liable to be rejected.

So, please purchase another form, So that your form will not be rejected.
24th December 2010, 03:19 PM
jitendradagrt

no you can't and better to buy a new form.if you are not able to buy new form and mistake is small than you can use whitener or erase it very carefully but in this case there is chances of rejection so be carefull
24th December 2010, 03:29 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend ..
use of whiterner in the aieee application will lead to the rejection of the form ..........
so if you have done the mistake then at the most you can use a sharp blade and an eraser to rectify that neatly and if it becomes untidy there then it would be rejected so you should do that very carefully and if it is not done .....
then i would recommend you to purchase a new form and fill that carefully ........
24th December 2010, 03:30 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend ..
use of whiterner in the aieee application will lead to the rejection of the form ..........
so if you have done the mistake then at the most you can use a sharp blade and an eraser to rectify that neatly and if it becomes untidy there then it would be rejected so you should do that very carefully and if it is not done .....
then i would recommend you to purchase a new form and fill that carefully ........
24th December 2010, 03:31 PM
M M M

No we can't use Whitner in Aplication forms... It's better to buy a newapplication form and fill it carefully......
24th December 2010, 04:00 PM
sehalisane

Dear friend..
It's a wrong practice to use whitener in the AIEEE application form.And it gives you a bad remark when you send it to the higher authorities.So,kindly make sure that you take another form and keep up yourself without any remarks..
Yours faithfully,
Sehalisane.
24th December 2010, 04:29 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)No you can't do that, Refill the application form once again or make you of Minute Blade with that do the correct and the erase it with ordinary Rubber

2)Is is rejected because it is computer scanned, so every mistake is found out, Better fill it in New board, before that take xerox and fill the form correctly and then do it on the original form, always follow this at any point of time ,for all application

Best of luck
24th December 2010, 07:03 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi
i would suggest not use an whitener in the application form that to specially in the address column because the address column is scanned that scanned copy is used on the envelope through which the admit card is sent,
it the mistake was in the name column then you could have used whitener because in the name column the important thing is the darkened circles and no the written part,its only for guidance,
so the best option for you is to buy new form or apply online
all the best
24th December 2010, 08:19 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Its a mistake,do not use whitener just take a blade and erase that letter very preciously and slowly.After that use white chalk and cover the ink and write.

But do it very consciously.

All the best.
24th December 2010, 10:16 PM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Yes, you can use whitener in AIEEE form.But in future be careful while filling any forms.
25th December 2010, 01:22 AM
nishant1110

I'd say, better play safe. Send another form filled correctly. Now on, be very careful while filling forms. I recommend you follow the suggestions of other honorable members about taking xerox copies first and then finalizing.
27th December 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir can i use whitener to cover the dark circles to change my choice from b.tech only to b.arch &b.tech together....plz reply soon
29th December 2010, 07:46 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
You should use whitener in AIEEE form only any emergency case but one should avoid as much as you can
6th January 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have not written my name and date on photo . and even photo is scanned will it be rejected? or shall i send another form?
6th January 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have not written my name and date on photo and also photo is not so clear and scanned one. shall i send another form?
6th January 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i did a mistake in filling the name. I missed a letter in sur name. can i use whitener and rewrite the name ?
8th January 2011, 04:15 PM
Raman Prajapati

Sir
i have done a mistake of writing the letters instead of the code...for example...i hav to write the code 1 in box...of category column...bt i hav written GEN over there...then i scrached that nd wrote code 1...is it okk..would my form be accepted????
9th January 2011, 03:09 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes ...u can use but do it very carefully .
These data are feed by person not by computer so no problem.
But dont do mistake in filling circles.
10th January 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have filled a wrong circle what should i do now?
27th December 2011, 01:56 PM
shri ram sharma

Quote:
hi,
dear friend you can’t do that . in the aieee form never use whitner . it can be a big mistake which can not be corrected . there is only one option that is buy another form and fill it nicely and with full alertness . and spoil your previous form it is useless .

always take special care in exam & never do this types of silly mistakes .now take 3-4 photocopy of original form fill these . and afterthat fill your original form . and also be active when you are filling bubbles . fill it carefully and correctly . don’t worry fill it noe carefully .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?