12th May 2012, 06:50 PM

Can I work in IT sector after completion of MBA Finance? Is it a good choice for me?

Can we work in IT sector after finishing MBA finance? is that a
good choice? or banking job is good for our career?

15th May 2012, 09:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I work in IT sector after completion of MBA Finance? Is it a good choice for me?

Certainly it is possible for you to join an IT firm. You can find opportunities in the finance departments in these companies. Even banking sector is a good option. If you want to join nationalised bank then you must prepare for the IBPS exam. For private banks you can register in the career page of these banks. Banks like ICICI too conduct entrance test which are aptitude oriented.
10th June 2012, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Can I work in IT sector after completion of MBA Finance? Is it a good choice for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Certainly it is possible for you to join an IT firm. You can find opportunities in the finance departments in these companies. Even banking sector is a good option. If you want to join nationalised bank then you must prepare for the IBPS exam. For private banks you can register in the career page of these banks. Banks like ICICI too conduct entrance test which are aptitude oriented.
but right now i am working in a IT sector as it doesnt find that much great... i want to quit and try for bank jobs.... joined in this IT field 2 months back but due to pressure i want to quit ... if i quit and try bank job it will affect my experience...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?