25th December 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Which sector among core and service I should choose after my MBA with specialization in finance? My background is B.Sc computers

Hi sir i was doing my mba with specialization of finance. my background is bsc[computers].plz suggest me which sector i have to go weather core or service sector. which sector having good for future according to current mkt conditions and also growth in career. also send me some good mnc service sector companys and their selection procedure like jp morgan etc . also send me some details about cfp[certified finacial planner ] course and it future

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  2. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JAO after B.com computers and MBA with Finance specialization?
  4. Am I eligible to do a job in financial sector as analyst after doing MBA finance after BSc Computers
  5. Which Specialization is better in MBA for students having BSc Background?
  6. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  7. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?
  9. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  10. Which sector is good for me after doing MBA from Bangalore in Finance and Marketing specialization?
  11. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  12. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  13. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  15. Which is the best MBA specialization for a B.tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to make my career in Teaching? I have done MBA with specialization of marketing and finance
  17. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  18. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
8th June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which sector among core and service I should choose after my MBA with specialization in finance? My background is B.Sc computers

hai sir..i have passed my bsc computers...now i wana take mbs finance..it will help to me or not..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?