13th July 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience

I'm extc engineer , I have 2 years work experience, I wanna do MBA in finance , what is the scope of MBA in finance as an engineer?will it be helpful for me doing mba in finance ?In which sector would I get job after MBA in finance?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  2. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience? -- [New]
  3. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  4. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  5. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  6. How to get admission in London Business School?
  7. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  8. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
  9. Can I get the job over 30 years having experience in several organisations?
  10. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  11. Information about LLB correspondence course exam?
  12. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  13. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?
  15. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  16. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  17. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  18. Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?
15th January 2017, 07:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for MBA course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Entrance exams for MBA entrance exam:

Common Admission test: At least 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

Management Aptitude Test.

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.

Xavier's Aptitude Test.

You can pass in any of exam and select MBA in finance stream.
31st May 2023, 11:25 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience

To pursue an MBA in finance with your two years of work experience, you can follow these steps:

Research MBA Programs: Begin by researching different MBA programs that offer a specialization in finance. Look for reputable universities or business schools known for their finance curriculum and faculty. Consider factors such as program structure, course offerings, alumni network, and career services.

Meet Admission Requirements: Check the admission requirements for the MBA programs you are interested in. Most programs require a bachelor's degree from a recognized university, standardized test scores (such as GMAT or GRE), professional work experience, letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose.

Prepare for Entrance Exams: If the MBA programs you are targeting require standardized test scores (such as GMAT or GRE), start preparing for the exams well in advance. Consider enrolling in test preparation courses or utilizing study materials and practice exams to improve your scores.

Gather Application Materials: Collect the necessary application materials, including your academic transcripts, resume, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and any other documents required by the MBA programs you are applying to. Ensure your resume highlights your relevant work experience and achievements.

Write a Compelling Statement of Purpose: Craft a well-written and persuasive statement of purpose that outlines your career goals, reasons for pursuing an MBA in finance, and how your work experience has prepared you for this field. Demonstrate your passion for finance and your understanding of its importance in the business world.

Apply to MBA Programs: Submit your applications to the MBA programs of your choice before their application deadlines. Pay attention to any specific requirements or additional essays each program may have. Ensure that you meet all the application deadlines and follow the instructions carefully.

Prepare for Interviews: If shortlisted, you may be invited for interviews as part of the admission process. Research commonly asked MBA interview questions and prepare concise, articulate responses that highlight your skills, experiences, and interest in finance. Practice mock interviews to enhance your confidence.

Evaluate Financial Aid Options: Explore scholarship and financial aid opportunities available for MBA students. Check with the schools you have applied to for any scholarships or assistantship programs they offer. Research external scholarship opportunities and consider loans or other financial assistance if needed.

Choose the Right Program: Once you receive acceptance letters from multiple MBA programs, carefully evaluate each program based on factors such as reputation, curriculum, faculty, alumni network, and career placement. Consider the program's fit with your career goals, financial considerations, and personal preferences before making a final decision.

Start Your MBA Journey: Once you have chosen a program, accept the admission offer and begin your MBA studies in finance. Take advantage of networking opportunities, participate in finance-related clubs or organizations, and make the most of the resources and support offered by your business school to enhance your learning experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?