21st September 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Can an IGNOU student get admission in any IIT after cracking IIT JAM chemistry?

Sir, I'm doing my BSC course from IGNOU (Chemistry major). I checked that such IGNOU student cracked IIT JAM with great rank. Such stories are inspiring. But the major question is to get admission in any IIT after cracking entrance exam. What is their future? Please answer me and help me. My life is standing on this question.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in IIT-JAM for admission in M.Sc course if completed B.Sc from IGNOU?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  3. B.Sc degree awarded by IGNOU is recognized by IIT's?
  4. Recognition of IGNOU B.Sc degree by the IITs
  5. Recognition of IGNOU B.Sc degree by the IITs
  6. B.Sc degree awarded by IGNOU recognized by the IIT's? Will I be eligible for admission in Post Graduation?
  7. What to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  8. Scope, syllabus and eligibility for IIT JAM 2016?
  9. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  10. Am I eligible for IIT JEE for admission in IIT?
  11. Best coaching center in West Bengal for IIT JAM in Chemistry? Books for preparation?
  12. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
  13. Which is the best IIT JAM coaching center in Kolkata for mathematics? I am a BSc Chemistry student
  14. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  15. Reference books for IIT JAM chemistry
  16. Last 5 years solved question papers of IIT JAM in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year
  18. What should I study further B.Sc and Diploma for job? -- [New]
22nd September 2017, 08:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an IGNOU student get admission in any IIT after cracking IIT JAM chemistry?

First thing I would like to let you know that IGNOU refers to Indira Gandhi National Open University and same is one of the national university whose degree are approved by UGC and hence is accepted for pursuing any course or applying for any job.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for admission in IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) for pursuing Master's degree after qualifying IIT JAM ( Joint Admission Test in Master of Science degree course ) having completed your B.Sc from IGNOU then you must not be worried regarding the same as your degree is accepted everywhere including IITs.

For details regarding JAM you can refer to its official link which is www.jam.iitd.ac.in.
14th April 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an IGNOU student get admission in any IIT after cracking IIT JAM chemistry?

Student eligible for IITJAM or NET after doing bscg from ignou
1st May 2021, 12:23 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Student eligible for IITJAM or NET after doing bscg from ignou
-IGNOU is one of the largest government distance learning universities in India that is known for its quality education.
-The degrees granted by IGNOU are valid and recognized not only in India but abroad however,the scope after graduation from IGNOU is limited as compared to graduation in regular mode.
Yes,you can pursue further via IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?