5th March 2011, 12:19 PM
v_s_murthy

When will the Results of MA(Telugu) and MA(Astrology) of Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University be Declared?

Hi

May I know , When will be the Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University DDE Results 0f Nov/Dec 2010 published?

MA ( Telugu) and MA ( Astrology)

13th March 2012, 06:24 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: When will the Results of MA(Telugu) and MA(Astrology) of Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University be Declared?

Dear

Kindly ask your education centre. i mean where you have applied to this course or keep watching that university website always. They might announce their result in their website.
17th May 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Results of MA(Telugu) and MA(Astrology) of Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University be Declared?

I want to know, is there any course in Creative Writing in Telugu course in any University in Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?