14th May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can Outside tamilnadu students apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu?

whether those outside tamilnadu can apply mbbs in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Can Outside tamilnadu students apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu?
  2. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  3. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  4. Are there any colleges in Tamilnadu where I can get for MBBS after doing my 12th?
  5. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
  6. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  7. Date of conduct of MBBS exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus for 12th students?
  8. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 192.5 under BCM category in Tamilnadu
  9. From where to get MBBS form in Tamilnadu?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  11. Any MBBS entrance in Tamilnadu for 11th and 12th standard students?
  12. How should I apply for MBBS after studying 12th? I would like to study MBBS in Tamilnadu -- [New]
  13. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  14. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 161.75 cutoff rank?
  15. How can I apply for SET exam in Tamilnadu after completing MCA
  16. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  17. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?
26th December 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Outside tamilnadu students apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu?

What is the Eligibility to enter medical course for students outside tamil nadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?