12th April 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for MBBS after studying 12th? I would like to study MBBS in Tamilnadu

I am studying +2. After completing +2 i would like to study mbbs. How should i apply for it. I would like to study mbbs in tamilnadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  2. How to study MBBS in Tamilnadu? I am studying in 12th in Dubai and I am a NRI
  3. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  4. Can I study MBBS after B.E? I am 19 years old
  5. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  7. Are there any colleges in Tamilnadu where I can get for MBBS after doing my 12th?
  8. How to study MBBS after passing 12th
  9. Can I apply in MBBS after passing 12th with 90% and failing in 11th? What are the requirements?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  11. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  12. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  13. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  14. what should be the next step after completing 12th exam? Procedure to join MBBS? I am from Tamilnadu
  15. How to study MBBS after completing 12th? My medical cutoff is 195.25
  16. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  17. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  18. How can I apply for MBBS after 12th?
30th June 2016, 12:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for MBBS after studying 12th? I would like to study MBBS in Tamilnadu

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from any recognised university.

To get admission in the course candidates have to qualify in entrance examination and the eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main paper.

So, you can appear for NEET, AIIMS examination to get admission in the course. As there will be no state medical entrance examination so you can appear for NEET and qualify in it for admission in Tamil Nadu colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?